Pages

Background

Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 2

Accomplished Day 2!  Whoo!


So my alarm went off this morning, and although I did hit the snooze a couple of times, I still go up earlier than normal and had a wonderful time of reading and prayer this morning.


Yesterday I bought a brand new notebook for journaling prayers.  I love new notebooks...it's like a symbol of a new start, all those blank pages just waiting to be filled.


So this morning I read a little in Psalms and Proverbs, and then read in a book I just started this weekend.  It's called "Womanly Dominion" and it is *AWESOME*.  My sister-in-law, Jennifer, gave it to me for Christmas because she enjoyed reading it so much (and yes, I know it's been a while since Christmas...).  The book is about how woman have a biblical command for dominion in their own areas.  I'm only on the third chapter, but already enjoying it so much and I highly recommend it!



My Quiet Time this morning 
("Womanly Dominion on the left, and my new notebook on the right!)




Day 2...YES!



Yesterday was the two-year anniversary of our first date.  Who knew on that day that we would be where we are now?  Well, ok, God did, but I sure didn't!  So amazed at what He had in store for us and all the ways he has blessed us the past two years, and looking forward to many more years together:-)


After church in the morning we babysat a little foster baby that my mom has been keeping this week.  He is only 3 weeks old and so tiny!  It was so much fun just to hold him and cuddle a baby for a little while.  



Hope today is the beginning of a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment