Pages

Background

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving





I am thankful for getting off early on Wednesday before Thanksgiving! (And Staff Cookout too!)
I am thankful for my sweet husband who took me to dinner last night (to Joe’s!! YUM!!) to celebrate our six month anniversary.
 I am thankful that God is in control of the details for our home and we trust that everything will work out in His time.
We are so thankful for the photography business and the ways that God is growing it and giving us opportunities, we continue to pray that it will become the main source of income for our family.
We are thankful for our wonderful church and all of the new friends we have made.  We look forward to continuing to build relationships and minister in that community!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment: