Pages

Background

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hello!

Oh, Hello Blog!

How are you?

Yes, I know, I have been away for a while.  So long, in fact, that you have completely disappeared from that home page thingy where it shows me all the websites I have visited recently...or most frequently, I'm not really sure which.

But, I wanted to catch you up on what's been going on with us.

Harrison has been *SO* busy with preparation for his new job.  He spent hours taking a course and studying for the state insurance exam, and guess what. He passed his first try! (WITH flying colors, I might add) Then he had to do a bunch of other training with the company and take tests for that, nothing like feeling like you're back in school.  But he passed all of those too! So Monday was his first official day in the office as a Representative with Northwestern Mutual.  *so proud* :-)

And me, well, I've been very busy being a supportive wife.  Oh and going to work, and hosting Bible study and Community Group at our house, and being a Mary Kay Consultant.

So life is good.

Couldn't ask for anything more.  Well, except maybe a little more time to blog:-)

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment