Pages

Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Recipes to Try

Since I have a freezer full of already prepared food for another 2 or 3 weeks....


And since I have spent all the grocery money for said 2 or 3 weeks...


And since I have absolutely no time in the next 2 weeks to be in the kitchen anyway...


...Of course today would be the day that I sit on the computer finding all kinds of new recipes to try.


Oh well, maybe we'll just call it "Planning Ahead" ha!


But here are some yummy sounding recipes I found that I want to try, and this is probably the best place to keep track of them anyway.  (And if you happen to NOT have a freezer full of food and decide to try one of these recipes before I do, please let me know how it is!)


Foil Packets Tilapia in Crockpot


French Toast Bake in Crockpot


Buffalo Chicken Lasagna 


Pineapple Chicken 




And some that I might still make now since they are meals:


Smookies (s'mores and cookies...need I say more??)


Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
(This is not the exact recipe, the one I will use is from my sister in law, but this one is pretty close)
Actually, I think I will make these for Ladies' Bible Study at my house next week...maybe it will feel a little bit like fall....

No comments:

Post a Comment