Pages

Background

Thursday, May 19, 2011

This time last year....

At this time last year I wasn't even sure what to do with myself!

I was just DAYS away from marrying my favorite person in the whole world and couldn't wait!

We actually counted down the days all the way from the beginning of our engagement....all 104 days.

Yep, that's right.  We got engaged February 7th and our wedding was May 22nd.  But really most of the planning happened in about 10 days! The day after we got engaged, we picked a date and reserved the church and from there everything just fell into place.

OK, so I might have been thinking about wedding stuff for a little before we got engaged and I might have had a folder on my computer where I had been collecting ideas since Christmas....but that's beside the point:-)

I can't believe a year has gone by so quickly...but you know that they say, time flies when you're having fun!  We absolutely adore being married.  Harrison is truly my best friend and favorite person.

We have had some fun times this year including (and in no particular order):

Birthdays



Summer at the lake


(Yes, my mom still has us where matching shirts...)

Weekend trips to Atlanta and Memphis


Our First Christmas





Working together in our photography business



BUYING A HOUSE!



Moving



Just chilling at home and watching "The Office", "NCIS" and "American Idol"

Getting our first pet



And MUCH, MUCH more!


All in all it has been a GREAT year and we are exciting about many MANY more to come:-)

1 comment: