Pages

Background

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Veteran's Day

I am so thankful for the men and women who have sacrificed much for the sake of our country and our freedoms.  Thank you to those who have given their lives, and thank you to those who have given time out of your life to serve.  Thank you to the wives and children who take care of the house and life at home while your husbands and Daddy's are around the world.

To my three favorite military men:

My brother, Caleb, Naval Officer currently serving in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.  And his wife, Jennifer, who I admire for her strength and devotion to her husband and children.




Caleb's best friend, Nat, also my brother, who served in the Army in Iraq, and his wife Lauren, who is a sister to me and who I admire for her walk with God and the way she truly honors her husband.


Isaac's best friend, Lane, like a brother to me, who is currently serving with the Marine Corp. in Afghanistan, and his wife Hannah, a new bride who is waiting for her husband to come home.  Please pray for his safety and the safety of his battalion, that they will all come home.



I am truly thankful for your service.  Love you guys and so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment