Pages

Background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for family....in a couple of different ways...

First for "Our Family" - I love my husband so much, and I love when he says "Our family" and just means me and him.  Even though we don't have children yet, it is so wonderful to know that our family begins with the two of us.


This is our very first picture together! Labor day 2009 at Gulf Shores

Our family:-)

(Picture from this summer...camera phone...)


For our family - Of course we love our extended families and we love spending time with them.  I am especially excited to see my brother and his family this weekend! He is currently stationed out of the country with the navy and it's always a joy to see him and his wife and their precious boys!

 McDow family...minus Caleb, Jen and the boys...



Abbott Family


Church family- We were blessed to be in a wonderful church home that was truly a family to us through our entire relationship of dating and engagement.  We were there for the first couple of months of our marriage as well and through all of those times we received an abundance of support, encouragement and advice.  We would not trade that time with our Grace family for anything!  We are also very excited about starting out with a new church family here.  We have been welcomed and encouraged by the fellowship of the members.  I can't wait to see what God does through this church, community and family.


Some of our sweet friends from Grace Fellowship at our wedding

1 comment: