Pages

Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

Today in History...

One year ago today the BEST thing happened....Harrison asked me to marry him.
If you read our proposal story, you know how it goes.  But if you didn’t the end of it goes something like this....
“The Sunday School class we go to had been studying about Men and Women’s roles in marriage.  As we walked down to see the view he was telling me what the men’s group had been discussing that morning.  “It made me kind of nervous,” he said “because I don’t know if I will be a good husband.  But I do know that I can’t be a good husband unless you say ‘Yes’. Hannah, will you marry me?”
Of COURSE I said YES, and he should not have been nervous because he is a WONDERFUL husband.  He is a man that I respect, admire and love and that truly leads our family in everything.
So I look at my finger and can’t believe I’ve had one ring for a year now (and the other for over 8 months!), but the most important thing is not exactly how long we’ve been together right now, but how much we have to look forward to in the future.
I am so blessed to get to spend the rest of my life with my favorite person in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment