Pages

Background

Friday, February 18, 2011

Ready for the Weekend!

Hooray for Friday!!
And here’s to hoping this weekend DRAAAAAAGS ON!
It has been a good week, we got proofs back from our infant shoots from last weekend....PRECIOUS! (I will post images to the photo blog and facebook soon, but we’re giving one of the moms a chance to show them off first...more on that next week!)
We have also been going CRAZY with new ideas for the photography business! I can’t wait to tell you what we’re planning, but we are still working on some details, so stay tuned!
Other than photography, I checked off everything on my To-Do List this week!  I hope I can stick with it in the future and stay organized.  
Happy weekend everyone!

And don't forget to come check us out on Twitter!


Photo Business - HAbbottPhoto

No comments:

Post a Comment