Pages

Background

Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



I'm linking up to Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com check it out!


ok, so lets look at how we did for last weeks menu (My first week of planning out the menu for the week)



LAST WEEK

Monday

Breakfast: Oatmeal (check)

Lunch: Left over chicken dish (check)

Dinner: Fish, Rice, Asparagus (check)


Tuesday

Breakfast: Pancakes and Canadian Bacon (check)

Lunch: Salad (check for Husband, I ate extra food from the Ladies luncheon at work)

Dinner: Hot dogs at the ball park (check! gotta love $1 hotdog night!)


Wednesday

Breakfast: Special K Cereal (ok, I forgot to buy cereal, but we had biscuits instead)

Lunch: Tomato Sandwich (His) Tuna salad and Wheat Thins (Hers) (I ate my salad from Tuesday)

Dinner: Hawaiian Chicken, Rice, Green Beans and Pineapple (We went to my parents’ house and ate dinner with them)


Thursday

Breakfast: Eggs and Toast (check)

Lunch: Leftover Hawaiian Chicken (I didn’t cook the H.C. remember? He had another tomato sandwich and I had another salad)

Dinner: Tacos with all the fixings (I forgot we had a meeting to go to, we grabbed Chick-fil-a on the way)


Friday

Breakfast: Special K (Still no cereal, we had biscuits and eggs)

Lunch: Salad (check)

Dinner: Pizza (check)


So overall it went pretty well. I tried to take our activities into account this week before planning...but that is always subject to change! I also am trying to finish out the month without spending any more money on groceries (except that I am going to get the cereal I never bought last week).


Here’s our new plan:


Monday

Breakfast: Oatmeal/Cereal

Lunch: Leftover Pizza (Me) Leftover Hawaiian Chicken (Husband)

Dinner: Tacos and the fixings



Tuesday

Breakfast: Eggs and Toast

Lunch: Tomato Sandwich (Husband) Egg Salad Sandwich (Me)

Dinner: Fish, Rice, Green Beans


Wednesday

Breakfast: Special K Cereal

Lunch: Salad

Dinner: Tomato Soup with Mac and Cheese, Garlic Bread


Thursday

Breakfast: Pancakes

Lunch: Tuna Salad Sandwiches

Dinner: Grilled Chicken Salad


Friday

Breakfast: Special K Cereal

Lunch: Salad

Dinner: Spaghetti, Salad, Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment