Pages

Background

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baseball, Flowers and Taxes

Well I feel like it's been a long time since my last post...even though it was only Tuesday. We've just been so busy since then!

Tuesday night we went to the Barons baseball game with our good friends The Connors! (Their son-in-law plays catcher for the Barons) It was HOT! But we had a good time we good conversation and $1 Hot Dogs! (I apologize for not taking a picture of the hotdogs, we were a little busy wolfing them down) I think most people would agree when I say that there's just something about it, and I'm not sure what does it, but hot dogs just taste better at the ball park!

Here is our typical "self-portrait shot" (with Paul in the background)

Take two (Stacy said we had to take one with her in the background too).


Wednesday was work as normal at work, but Harrison and I have been putting in a lot of extra hours on the photography business.

When I came home from work that afternoon he had a surprise for me!


A sweet friend from church gave us this vase as a wedding present. She said that the vase is to be kept out and that it should be filled with flowers (by my husband) as much as possible.


Beautiful flowers from my wonderful husband.


Today (Thursday) after our "real jobs" we went to a New Business Owners workshop. It was mostly about business licenses and taxes...YUCK! But hopefully it was all good information so we won't get in trouble with the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment